Where do I put the sound packs for the vAMSYS?

Jesús J.

Question

4 answers to this question

• vAMSYS Platform Administrator

Hi!

Soundpacks are configured by the Virtual Airline using Orwell -> Management -> Pegasus Sounds. 

To enable them, or set up a custom soundpack, as a pilot - login to Pegasus, navigate to settings.

In the 'Sounds' section, you can enable announcements set up by the VA, or set up your own - be sure to follow the 'Custom Soundpack Guide' provided if you go down that route.

On 20/05/2021 at 19:31, Lukas Jankauskas said:

Hi!

Soundpacks are configured by the Virtual Airline using Orwell -> Management -> Pegasus Sounds. 

To enable them, or set up a custom soundpack, as a pilot - login to Pegasus, navigate to settings.

In the 'Sounds' section, you can enable announcements set up by the VA, or set up your own - be sure to follow the 'Custom Soundpack Guide' provided if you go down that route.

Hello Lukas,
I have strictly followed all the instructions to create several soundpacks inside the same VA, but different folders choice do not appear in the settings tab, and even if I put only one folder inside my VA's folder, we only listen the "default" soundpack provided by the VA.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Thank you

• Like 1