Trail Dates

Ben Drysdale

Question

Hello, question. Why is there a 5 or so trail date before we can start billing as I want to get this sorted whilst I have money to. Seems abit off having to wait when you don't have full access to setup if its on a trail and have to wait 5 or so days before you can get the full shabang.

Please help me to know why we need to wait.

6 answers to this question

Hi Ben,

There are no restrictions in trial other than not being able to use your register link (you can invite pilots in though). There are a lot of features to setup, and it isn't a quick process - we limit access to the importers for the first few days whilst you get to grips with the massive amount of information elsewhere (we found so many were rushing straight to the importers and bricking their VA which then took us time to fix).

Once you're happy with the setup though you can enter your billing details and that will "launch" your VA immediately. That will then become your regular billing date each month.

Chris

Operations Director & Owner: Virtual European Aviation Group (vEAG). Comprising: vTUISmartLynx VirtualTitan VirtualvAvion and Vueling Virtual.

Just to add to what Chris said, if there is something you can't configure, drop us a support ticket or a message on our discord server and we'll point you in the right direction.

I have checked over your VA and the only features not currently available are the batch importers system, which will become available at 20:44z tomorrow, along with the ability to start a subscription, but there is nothing that you can't setup and configure on your VA that I can see. You dont need to start a subscription to use the importers.

We have intentionally made it so you have access to everything in trial so you can fully setup and trial our platform yourself, without restrictions, so you know exactly what you're getting before subscribing.

(You also don't have a pilot registration link yet which is the only part that requires a subscription, but there's still plenty to configure before you start having pilots join you)

12 hours ago, Matt Beddow said:

Just to add to what Chris said, if there is something you can't configure, drop us a support ticket or a message on our discord server and we'll point you in the right direction.

I have checked over your VA and the only features not currently available are the batch importers system, which will become available at 20:44z tomorrow, along with the ability to start a subscription, but there is nothing that you can't setup and configure on your VA that I can see. You dont need to start a subscription to use the importers.

We have intentionally made it so you have access to everything in trial so you can fully setup and trial our platform yourself, without restrictions, so you know exactly what you're getting before subscribing.

(You also don't have a pilot registration link yet which is the only part that requires a subscription, but there's still plenty to configure before you start having pilots join you)

Ok nw, one can you send me the discord link and also two where can i find the pilot registration link so i can sort this?

• vAMSYS Platform Administrator
On 05/05/2023 at 17:13, Ben Drysdale said:

Ok nw, one can you send me the discord link and also two where can i find the pilot registration link so i can sort this?

Please follow the checkilst:

It has a link to our Discord. And as Matt has said above already, Pilot register link is not available until you start your subscription. 

8 hours ago, Lukas Jankauskas said:

Please follow the checkilst:

It has a link to our Discord. And as Matt has said above already, Pilot register link is not available until you start your subscription. 

cheers mate found it not anyways n all sorted