How do you add airports?

Wesley Miles

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi there!

Have you followed all the items on the checklist?

If so, what issue are you facing in adding airports? I have been through your VA and have been able to add an airport without issue, so there's no problems with your VA trial, so either an earlier step has been missed or there is a problem with the data you have entered.

The most common step people miss when trying to use VDS is step 2 in the second half of the checklist; assigning permissions.

I've done everything except join Discord.  Tried doing that but they want a VA ID I cannot find and it seems to add unnecessary complexity, so I'd rather not join if possible... just want to enjoy the product and possibly renew into a subscription.

Edited by Wesley Miles

Your VA ID is on your orwell dashboard, first line under VA links information and support. But joining the discord won't prevent you from adding airports.

Please be more specific about what steps you have done to try and add an airport and what error you are facing. I would remind you to check your permissions also...

As I said in my first reply, check your account permissions.

>The most common step people miss when trying to use VDS is step 2 in the second half of the checklist; assigning permissions.

And I reminded you again in my next reply

>I would remind you to check your permissions also...

You haven't given yourself any permissions in Orwell, management, staff and you can't administer anything in VDS until you do.

Once you've set your permissions you'll see the options to add aircraft, airports, pairs and routes in vds