Custom Stylesheet

Mihail

Question

Hello, I have question 🙂 I want to put background photo at the home menu. I saw in the Design and Social> Custom Stylesheet there is an option but I dont know how to convert thr png photo to CSS document.  

3 answers to this question

The topic of custom stylesheets is covered here:

There are plenty of guides online about how CSS works and how to look for elements you can modify. We don't provide any documentation or support for this 

What one person considers basic is not necessarily where the priority of the platform lies.

The functionality is there, and the reading material is available online. 

If you'd like it added to a future version of vAMSYS it can always be logged as an idea in Vision.

Operations Director & Owner: Virtual European Aviation Group (vEAG). Comprising: vTUI, SmartLynx Virtual, Titan Virtual, vAvion, Vueling Virtual, Fly4 and Speedbird Virtual.

No support is offered by DM - please use the support channel relevant to your query (VA support to the airline directly, vAMSYS support for owners and staff only via the offical vAMSYS Discord)

I feel like this is such a basic thing at this point, that this should already be implemented into Orwell.
We can change every little tiny bit of settings in Orwell already, so I think it would be a great addition to the system.

Edited by Barna Sztoján