Official language and currency

Anderson Ferreira

Question

Good evening!
We are migrating our VA to VANSYS and would like to know if we can change the system language from English to Portuguese (Brazil).

Another question is about the official currency which is in Euros, I would like to know if we can use the official currency of Brazil.

I apologize for my bad english.
Thank you very much!

Edited by Anderson Ferreira

7 answers to this question

At present, vAMSYS does not support multi languages for the base website (you can however set your airport names in your native langauge).

Payments are handled by our third party provider, Stripe therefore this is not something we can control I'm afraid.

• Like 1

Operations Director & Owner: Virtual European Aviation Group (vEAG). Comprising: vTUISmartLynx VirtualTitan VirtualvAvion and Vueling Virtual.

We have a few more questions about the system.
Our VA works today on PHPVM7. If we generate backups of our database (Pilots, fleet, flights, etc.) is it possible to load it in Vamsys or will we have to register everything again?
We have more than 1000 flights registered in our system!
We simulate LATAM Brazil airline.

Another question is:
Is it possible to generate a monthly flight schedule in the system?
For example, in our system today, every 1st of the month, a random schedule of 20 flights is automatically generated for each pilot. Is it possible to generate a scale like this in Vamsys?

Talking about the language, we offer to help you with the translation into Portuguese (Brazil), it would be a pleasure to collaborate.

Again, thank you so much for your patience in answering our questions!

On 11/12/2022 at 14:00, Anderson Ferreira said:

When I asked about the payment, I meant the "virtual money" used to pay our pilots in the system, ok?

There is no "virtual money" system in vamsys and pilots do not get paid. 
Pilots are awarded with points, bonus points, and flight hours. These are used to award ranks.

• vAMSYS Platform Administrator
On 11/12/2022 at 13:58, Anderson Ferreira said:

We have a few more questions about the system.
Our VA works today on PHPVM7. If we generate backups of our database (Pilots, fleet, flights, etc.) is it possible to load it in Vamsys or will we have to register everything again?
We have more than 1000 flights registered in our system!
We simulate LATAM Brazil airline.

Another question is:
Is it possible to generate a monthly flight schedule in the system?
For example, in our system today, every 1st of the month, a random schedule of 20 flights is automatically generated for each pilot. Is it possible to generate a scale like this in Vamsys?

Talking about the language, we offer to help you with the translation into Portuguese (Brazil), it would be a pleasure to collaborate.

Again, thank you so much for your patience in answering our questions!

Yes. Data is data and it is transferable. We use different formats and generally ask for more data than phpVMS, so you will need to put in some work.

We have no issues supporting 1000 flights. 

vAMSYS does not offer functionality to automatically book flights for pilots. They book what they want.

As answered above - vAMSYS does not have multiple language support.

You can import your fleet and routes into vamsys, though you will need to change the files to match our required format. It is not possible to import a pilot database or flight history but you can award hours and points to those pilots, allowing them to keep their ranks.

Is it possible to generate a monthly flight schedule in the system

This is not a feature in vamsys, pilots need to book their own flights.