Transfer ownership of VA

Franky Croft

Question

14 answers to this question

You can view our support links in the Orwell dashboard. You need to be staff in the VA with Orwell access before we can transfer ownership to you.

If you don't already have it, the you will need to ask the current owner to get you setup first.

Once you're the owner you can join the discord and follow the instructions to get owner permissions. If you're already a member of the discord server, pop a message in the help channel and we'll change your role.

@Matt Beddow so i am trying to help my friend frank out to i took over another va and the old owner va of my va gave me a link to a support thing it was not the community's form and i had to tell them that i was taking over the va and that and i had to give the va idenrifer in that ticket and then they took care of it from there. and i also helped frank with looking for the and we cant find the right one that we need

On your Orwell dashboard below the stats and the v5 announcement, there's a section called "Your Links, Information and Support".

In that box there are links to various things including our helpdesk.

If you're in the discord server it's also listed in the support-faq channel